thesis for advertising essay
marking criteria for masters dissertation
nizoral pills buy
sildenafil tableta de 50 mg
viagra and calcium channel blockers
case study management consulting interview
literature review writing service
how to write phd thesis
excellent students essay
ausversehen viagra genommen
essay topics on invisible man
phd application cover letter
go to link
hamlet movie vs play essay
creswell + forming hypothesis
hindi essay on friendship hindi language
apa format reference page heading
levitra 60 mg
legal memo thesis paragraph
how to find email addresses on my ipad
Who We Are:
The Coalition was formed in December of 2004 in response to an upsurge in methamphetamine production and use in the county. Comprised of representatives from various service providers, law enforcement, non-profits, the recovery community, youth and community members, the Substance Abuse Coalition collaborates with various sectors of the county to help promote safe and drug free communities.
The mission of Ritchie County Substance Abuse Coalition (RCSAC) is to reduce the incidence and prevalence of the disease of alcoholism, other drug addiction diseases, and related problems. The RCSAC is a non-profit organization founded to promote the understanding that alcoholism and drug dependence are preventable and treatable diseases. As the members of RCSAC advocate for individuals and families affected by alcohol and drugs, they are guided by the fact that these diseases have devastating consequences to families and the general public and the best way to combat it is through comprehensive and coordinated health strategies. RCSAC is committed to reducing the use of alcohol, drugs and other substances through the process of awareness, education, and action.
What We Do:
Important Initiatives that the Coalition participates in include, but are not limited to, getting evidence based programs in Ritchie County Schools, promoting the implementation of state and local policy change, Rx drug take-back programs, and education based community events .
Some of the things that the RCSAC has accomplished are:
- Tobacco Free Parks policies were developed in Harrisville, Ellenboro and Pennsboro.
- Teen Issues Day at Ritchie County High School
- Prescription Medication, Meth and E-Cigarette Town Halls
- Free Movie Night and Free Skating Night
- Free Back to School Event—providing school supplies to students in Ritchie County Schools
- Promotion/Sponsorship of Drug Take Back Day Events
- Evidence Based Programs introduced in Ritchie County Schools—Too Good for Drugs, SOS, a time to ACT (Signs of Suicide a time to Acknowledge, Care, Tell a trusted Adult), Igniting SPARKS
- Distribute information on prevention, treatment and recovery options at fairs, festivals and other events.
- Help with Junior Police Academy sponsorship.
- Refer individuals to recovery and treatment services.
- Distribute prescription medication disposal kits.
- SADD Chapter started at Ritchie County Middle School.
When We Meet:
Meetings are held the 3rd. Thursday of each month at the Pizza House in Harrisville at 11:30 a.m. However, during the school year, meetings are held at Ritchie County High School on the 3rd. Wednesday of the month at 11:00 a.m. This allows for school staff, administration and youth
We would love to have more participation from community members, businesses, youth groups, church groups, people in recovery, etc.
If you are interested in attending a meeting, watch for information on this site and on our FB page by clicking here.